Quest for Clarity

Making sense of life, the Universe and Myself.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

feel free to skip this part. It might get better. Not sure though.

This blog is named "Quest for Clarity". I am deep in some mental and spiritual fog at this point in my life.

"In the middle of our life's way
I found myself in a wood so dark
That I couldn't tell where the straight path lay."
Dante's Inferno
Canto 1 verses 1-3


It seems that no one finds themselves in Dante's position these days.(Except me)


Everyone seems very sure of what is TRUE (Except me)
???(Of course there is a lot more information now.
People may just be smarter?)???

People loudly proclaim their own views.

I listen to many different points of view.

I readily see other peoples points.

I might not adopt them myself, but I see them.

Thus, I often feel like a "chameleon on a plaid blanket".

This has become so uncomfortable for me.

I stay out of society as much as I possibly can.

I don't think I can get the hang of this "being human".

Everyone else seems so confident .

( I have a lot to learn. Always at "Beginner mind".)

I guess that is good. Does anyone else feel this quandary?

Is life confusing for other people?

(Plus I am having a hard enough time figuring out the how-to's of this blogging business.

Clarity of thought will have to come later, once I get the hang of this.)

I don't actually believe anybody is reading this, so it shouldn't matter if I seem stupid.
Or boring.
Right?

OK I understand now that this blogger only works properly for me in mozilla. That makes this thing a whole lot easier. (Whew!)

Whenever I am learning something new it throws my whole system off for a while. (This has happened to me many times before, so I know). After a while I will be blithely blogging. Easily editing. Delightedly downloading. Or whatever.


In case anybody should read this, I am goofing around here,

I am playing with blogger features. I learn best by playing. What I do

while learning probably looks dorky. Who cares?

I remember- this is what it is like to be a kid. I can remember just to relax and have fun with it all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home