Quest for Clarity

Making sense of life, the Universe and Myself.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Where do we go from here?


Still dithering . We have a visitor form BC, Zora. She and Ben are talking Art right now. I am looking at flickr pictures and listening to them talk. There was a discussion on flickr about papier mache as a building material.. I have used papier mache as a sculpture material and am setting up to do so again. It is fun and assuages my human guilt at garbage. I had a real problem concerning waste. My journals were filled with "Garbage into Gold" rants. Trash as resource...Human "trash" as well as material. I figure it is all in how you look at it. I used to drive Dodge 'Darts' because there were a lot of them around and they were easy to work on. I'd get a couple of guys over, buy some beer and change the transmission or whatever. A come-along, a tripod and - voila!
\ Anyway, I found lots of stuff about papier-mache as building material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home