Quest for Clarity

Making sense of life, the Universe and Myself.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

The examined life

"I would be ashamed to admit to the Indians that where I come from the women do not feel themselves capable of raising children until they read the instructions written in a book by a strange man."

-- Jean Liedloff, The Continuum Concept
Everyone makes choices and those choices are the fabric of a person's life. I don't resent or regret anything about my life because my life is who I am. And I like who I am. I am grateful for whatever has made me what I am. But that doesn't mean I can't examine it. There is no point just rolling over and dying without reviewing tho whole thing. Honesty is the best policy as they say. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and points of view and that includes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home