Quest for Clarity

Making sense of life, the Universe and Myself.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Melting Ice


The first thing to do when examining one's life is Get Clear About God. The ignorance surrounding this very basic assumption is the source of just about all the problems of this world.
Is God someone looking at you from out there or is it what is looking out?
I tend to be the one that looks out, I am One with the Izness. I am not generall about judging..(unless I am experiencing Judgementalness)
Mostly I am interested in What it is Like being...whatever..There is the "All That Is" and then there is the Particular- and everything in between.
All the different levels are interesting. I guess this includes the one where you are not trusting your inner self and where you rely on some external agent to tell you how you are doing.
In other words it is all good.
So it is OK to relax and enjoy whatever state you are experiencing.
Charlie wrote a song that states:
'TO BE WHERE YOU ARE IS THE HARDEST THING
WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO GET SOMEWHERE.'
Where do we all want to go? Back into the Ocean. Back to the womb, back to the primordial ooze. Sex, drugs and rock and roll.
Back to unmitigated bliss and endless play.
I am a monkey, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home