Quest for Clarity

Making sense of life, the Universe and Myself.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I'll be outstanding in my field


Well. I have been re-inspired in my artwork by some astounding artists.
I hope you take the time to check out their work by clicking on the links above.
They remind me of why I started doing art in the first place.
So I am getting back to the drawing board, which I love.

If you have been reading this blog with good intention then you will have plenty to keep you interested by going to the links provided. Believe me, it is worth the effort. We live in a wonderful and astounding world. This machine I am sitting here in front of, the Memex (better known as a computer) is a magic carpet which can transport you to h -e -a -v -e -n -s or h-e-l-l-s depending on where you steer it. And you are at the wheel.
My links are triptiks to places I have enjoyed and I invite you to enter them and share the joys.
I will be checking in every so often. Please feel free to make comments, of course and I will address them within the context of these pages. My intention here is to promote healthy honest relations, and to make a better world where all are welcome and fulfilled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home