Quest for Clarity

Making sense of life, the Universe and Myself.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

In our hands

(This image is from my collage box. I didn't do it and I don't know who did.But I just love it. It says so much.)

This is a Valentine's Day message to whoever reads this.
I am glad to be living in such an awesome and interesting country and such an awesome and interesting world. We are all in it together and together we make it what it is. And, really, that is not so bad and is getting better all the time, as far as I can tell.
Here's to the good times yet to come!

Look not mournfully into the past, it comes not back again. Wisely improve the present, it is thine. Go forth to meet the shadowy future without fear and with a manly heart.

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home