Quest for Clarity

Making sense of life, the Universe and Myself.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Flemming Funch

Before I go any further I just need to stop and pay tribute to this person.
His marvelous works on the web have taken me to places I could only dream of at one point in my life.
When I first discovered the internet in 1998 , I would type in things I wished to be so. (Usually I found them.)
When I wished for World Transformation this is what I found. Back then it was a revelation. Now he puts his energies here and here and here. Probably lots more I don't know about. I used to think he came from the future or another dimension.
In 1999/2000 I was in near despair in San Diego. Flemming was living in LA at the time. I was reading his works on almost a daily basis and regarded him as a shining light. I couldn't think of anyone I trusted as much, so I gave him a call. He took time out of his busy life to talk to me for quite a while. He said what I needed to hear to gain a new perspective and new hope to go on with life. I just want to say thanks.

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, June 16, 2008 at 5:38:00 PM EDT, Blogger Flemming said…

    Wow, that just made my day when I ran into this. Thank you, Jean! That's the kind of thing I'll put in what my wife calls my "Rainy Day File". You know, sometimes there are days when one loses one's path a little bit, and then it is great to remember that one has made a difference, and one can again.

    Thank you too, Paul! Great to run into you here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home